Q: Over heating after 5mins of driving

I got the water pump and thermostat and cap and valve all replaced. Now the issue is it wants to over heat within 5 mins of driving it, we burped it at least 20 time this week. Checked the pressure test this summer on the head gaskets and it tested out fine. Running out of ideas of what could be wrong, if you know please let me know.

Hi there. Here is a quick test to check something. If you turn your heater on, is it blowing hot air? If not, the issue is with your heater core; either an obstruction of coolant inside the system or a fault with the temperature release valve that sends coolant to the heater core. Besides that, if your fuel / air mixture is a bit lean, it could also be the source of this problem. Try inspecting those components, but if you need an extra pair of eyes to help you diagnose this issue, please contact one of our professional mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection.

3. Over heating after 5mins of driving