Q: Orange wrench light came on when canceling cruise now womt drive only reverse 2005 Ford Five Hundred

Just bought the car is was driving great we tried the cruise and hit ancel the car just started driving. Ad rpm jumped up and a orange wrnch came on pulled over turned car off now it will not go n drive accelerate at all but will reverse fine please help its my daughters first car and it is on sode of road

3. Orange wrench light came on when canceling cruise now womt drive only reverse 2005 Ford Five Hundred