Q: Opinion on selling the '95 Mustang GT

I'm going to be moving in the near future. I'm moving to an apartment where I can't work on my car, which is sad. Should I sell my 95 Mustang GT before or after I move out of town I've been calling home for the last three years?

If it’s really old and falling apart, I would probably sell it. However, it’s 21 years old but if you have taken care of it, I wouldn’t get rid of it if you really enjoy the car. But if it has a lot of work that needs to be done on it then yes. If you can’t work on it, it is better getting rid of it and buying another used runaround car. They are very rarely breaking so you don’t have to worry about finding a place to fix it if they don’t let you work on cars there.