Q: Opinion on French brands

Have you ever worked on any French brands, Peugeot specifically? Comments?

A: Yes, but it was a long time ago. Most Frenc...

Yes, but it was a long time ago. Most French companies pulled from the United States. When I was a kid, there were people on my father's gas station that had French cars that he let me work on. My grandfather hated them because they were a pain to get parts for in the United States. But, they were okay cars. The French were some of the original designers of cars. I personally wouldn't buy one because they are nowhere near as reliable as Toyota or a Honda, but they weren't terrible and they make pretty good race cars.