Q: Opinion on Buick for a first-time driver

Do you think a Buick would be a good car still, for a first-time driver?

A: Yes, it depends on how old. The really old ...

Yes, it depends on how old. The really old ones were decent cars but they generally are falling apart if they are really old. If you get a restored one, sure--they are big cars and they are safe cars. I’ve had customers, they had one of these cars and they wanted to get rid of it because it had a problem with an old Buick. They sold it to a friend of mine for an extremely cheap 500 bucks. He gave it to his daughter but she didn’t like it because she thought it was an old man’s car. So, he took it and he drove it for years. He had to fix something here and there, but they can be a big, safe car in a decent shape that still can go around. Just don’t pay too much for one of course.