Q: Opinion on Bosch brand

Would you consider Bosch a quality brand of quality oil filter?

3. Opinion on Bosch brand

Q: Oil level is low.

Your engine may use up about a liter of oil for every 2000 km you drive so you should add oil until you see that the oil comes up to the top full mark. Running the engine low on oil...

Q: Q: No spark from spark plugs

If you are not getting a spark from the wires, then there may be a problem with the ignition system, or engine management system. As both systems are electrical, and sometimes highly elaborate in nature, I would recommend having a...

Q: When Should I Replace My Oil Filter?

Consistently changing a vehicle’s oil filter is as important as changing its oil. While some drivers, such as those who do deliveries or other frequent driving, may require oil filter changes more often. The general rule of thumb for replacement...