Q: Opinion about the mid '90's BMWs

What is your experience in working on the mid '90's BMWs? Are they pretty good cars?

3. Opinion about the mid '90's BMWs

Q: Car alarm is going off when using clicker to unlock the car

The content theft deterrent (CTD) alarm will sound when either the door is opened without using the key to unlock the driver's door, or when the door is unlocked without using the unlock command from the keyless entry transmitter. My...

Q: The codes p0012 and p0015 was shown on the scanner when I had my car checked.

Hi there. The codes P0012 and P0015 are related to the camshaft position sensor. Check the sensor out and make sure that its plugged in. Also, check for power to the sensor. The camshaft sensor keeps the ignition correct at...

Q: Opinion about Chinese-made Volvo that is being shipped to the USA

I wouldn't buy a Volvo because I'm not a fan of European cars. They have a tendency to be over-engineered and their parts cost a fortune. They need special computers to work on them. They generally make them so...