Q: Opinion about the mid '90's BMWs

What is your experience in working on the mid '90's BMWs? Are they pretty good cars?

A: Actually they were. I used to work on tons ...

Actually they were. I used to work on tons of them in the '90s. They were like really nice cars to have here in Houston, Texas. I was living here then. They were really solid-built cars, nothing like the modern BMW.

They weren't all plastic; they had metal. I had customers that had 300,000 miles on them without engine and transmissions problems. They were pretty good cars. If you could find one that's still in decent shape, that's not a bad car. I have a customer with a '93 320I that I still work on and it's a solid car that still works like a clock. I wouldn't buy a new one though.