Q: Opinion about Alfa Romeo 146

My father's Alfa Romeo 146 1.4 twin spark. Is it a good car?

A: Fun to drive, not to fix. I’m assuming you ...

Fun to drive, not to fix. I’m assuming you are in Europe because they don’t have those things here in the United States. In Europe, it is easy to get parts for them. But here in the United States, Fiat’s acronym to us is "Fix It Again Tony." Because they are always breaking and of course Tony is an Italian name.

So Tony, you’ve got to keep fixing this Fiat because it keeps breaking. Now, they are trying to make a come back because they bought Chrysler and they sell a bunch of cars here. Just yesterday, I was driving on the highway and I passed one of those Fiat Pathfinders and there was white smoke and the engine was blowing up. I’m not a fan of Fiat.