Q: Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger si

Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger side of the engine is bank one sensor one and two. The driver’s side of the engine is bank two sensor one and two. So my question is bank two sensor 1 is upstream or downstream?

When you hear the meaning upstream or downstream this references to before and after the catalyst. The bank 1 sensor 1 and the bank 2 sensor 1 are upstream and nearest the exhaust manifolds or in the manifold. The bank 1 sensor 2 and bank 2 sensor 2 are after the catalyst in the exhaust pipes.

3. Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger si