Q: Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger si

Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger side of the engine is bank one sensor one and two. The driver’s side of the engine is bank two sensor one and two. So my question is bank two sensor 1 is upstream or downstream?

3. Only thing I need help figuring out is upstream and downstream on a Lincoln MKS 2011 engine: V6 (3.7L). I believe the passenger si