Q: Only cold air come out of heater

We dont know what esle it could be we replaced the heatercore and thermostat we have burped lines and calbrated the heating dont know what esle to do we dont have the money to take it in the shop

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the water pump. If you have replaced the thermostat and the heater core, you likely have a clear path for the warm coolant to flow through the system. It is likely that at this point you would have noticed an issue with the coolant level if there was a leak. So, the only component left that would restrain the flow of coolant through the engine and into the heater core would be the water pump. This is the main component in which pumps all of the coolant through the system. The other option is that the radiator is clogged and not allowing coolant to flow freely. With the repairs you have already made, you should have little issue replacing the water pump as well. If this does not fix the issue, you are looking at an electrical issue. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Only cold air come out of heater