Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: Brakes

Hi there. Here is some free advice for you in regards to testing brakes. First, If you've got a solid brake pedal, lower the vehicle off the jacks to test your brakes; as getting in and out of the vehicle...

Q: Battery dead after car sat for one month

Hi there. It sounds like the battery has an internal short. I would replace the battery. I would also make sure that the connections at the battery cables are clean and tight. If they are loose at all, then the...

Q: Oil light came on & car stalled

If your engine loses oil pressure or the oil pressure sending unit fails for some reason, such as a bad sensor or wiring connection to the sender the engine control module, this will shut down the engine and not allow...