Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: Engine shakes after 10psi.

Check for problem codes anyway, even if the Check Engine light is not illuminated. There may be a transient code for a misfire. I would suspect that either the plugs or coils are failing under load, and need to be...

Q: No start

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Buick Park Avenue. You may have a bad ignition module and coils if you find that you are getting a crank and cam sensor, and no fire from coils. You should...

Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are...