Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

3. Ongoing issues with misfires

Q: Q: How do I use TOW/HAUL mode?

TOW/HAUL mode is a feature that allows your car to adjust for carrying a large load. When in TOW/HAUL mode, your transmission will shift less, so as to provide more power, and not risk overheating. To enter TOW/HAUL mode, press...

Q: When recently parking, I selected reverse gear on a manual car and It moved backwards and all of a sudden it started to make noise.

Hi there. It sounds like the reverse input gear has ground off and now the high gear which is for direct drive of overdrive is engaged. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help...

Q: Need to know the size and weight infomation for a 42RLE transmission.

Hi there. The transmission weights around 125 to 150 lbs and may weigh additional 125 pounds if there is a transfer case attached to it. The transmission overall length is around 3.4 feet depending on the type of output shaft...