Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

3. Ongoing issues with misfires

Q: Cold air stops when truck comes to stop

Check to make sure that the cooling fan clutch is engaged. If it isn't locking up normally then the fan will not turn fast enough at idle and cause the A/C to not blow cold at idle. The recirculating door...

Q: The car suddenly died out at the traffic light

Hello there, many different faults can cause a vehicle to stall when stopped. A few of the most common causes would include: torque converter issues, a bad mass air flow sensor, exhaust and vacuum leaks, a faulty EGR valve, a...

Q: I have a 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona. I was told I need new ball joints. Along with that the mechanic said it requires new control

The ball joints for the lower arm on your model are vended separately so you do not have to buy the lower control arm with the joint already installed. The reason they want you to change the entire arm is...