Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: Drivers side power door lock actuator won't unlock

Hello. Unfortunately due to the way that this vehicle is configured the only way to get into the door when it will not open is by cutting a hole in the door panel and then replacing it after the repair....

Q: Rear bank of cylinders has no spark.

Hello. A no spark condition can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If the issues appear to be affecting an entire bank, that is an entire side of the engine, then it may be possible that there is...

Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are...