Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: how do i get my dash and tail lights to work they went out back to back

If the headlights or license plate lights come on, that might eliminate the stalk mounted combination switch from consideration, as well as the fuse and/or fusible links. In a situation like this where you know the switch is in the...

Q: No spark from ignition coil

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Ford Thunderbird. You need to check the ignition coil for power at the red wire with the key in the ignition in the on position. Use a test light and probe...

Q: What Is Going On?

The only way to be certain is to have the cooling system inspected. Head gaskets can leak externally as well as internally. If they are leaking internally, generally you will see a whiteish smoke from the tail pipes. Running hot...