Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: The 2007 Durango 4.7 has a timing chain I believe, is it best to change it while I'm doing the water pump like u would a belt

Hi There, Generally, a timing chain lasts much longer than a timing belt. On the other hand, your motor is what is called an interference motor which means that when a timing chain fails, you will end up damaging a...

Q: when the motor is cold it starts right up, when the motor has been running it won't start until the motor cools

Hi! Sometimes when electronic components are failing they can be affected by heat. They may work when cool but not when hot. The electronic control module on your Dodge that controls ignition spark is the suspected culprit here. I suggest...

Q: Rubbing noise from driver's front wheel while turning right

Look at the inner fender or track arm for signs of the tire rubbing on the parts. Your tires may be a little too wide for your vehicle. The fix may be to swap for a narrower tire. Also be...