Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

Q: Check engine light on while driving after a drop in RPMs - 2003 Dodge Neon

Hi there - the best help going forward is to extract the problem codes turning on the Check Engine light. Most auto parts stores will read the problem codes for you for free. In a loss of power situation like...

Q: How often should I get my spark plugs replaced in my 2014 Chevrolet Spark

Hello. GM recommends that you have the spark pugs replaced ever 97,500 miles. This is part of their normal maintenance schedule. If you need to have this service done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to...

Q: Does Your Mechanic finance repairs?

Question sent to CS for the customer wanting to know if Your Mechanic can finance repairs.