Q: Ongoing issues with misfires

Hi Ongoing issues with Mis fires, check engine light flashing . EGR value replaced, spark plus and ingition cook for errors . I'm at a lost

3. Ongoing issues with misfires

Q: Do I need to repair or replace my ECM?

You can get an ECM-related code for a number of different reasons. It can be something as simple as a voltage loss from a bad battery connection, or it may need a new ECM. I usually check the codes and...

Q: Not starting distributor spark

Hi there. You need to see if the distributor is turning when the engine is cranking. If not, then the vehicle has a broken timing belt. I would usually check the timing belt to see if it is intact. If...

Q: I took my car to a shop to fix my thermostat and water pump, now my car won't accelerate fast past 3000 rpm ? 2012 Dodge Charger

Hi - your symptoms suggest a problem with the throttle position sensor. This component is falsely limiting throttle position and power demand to the engine computer. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such...