Q: One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - it's cracked - this is after another mechanic changed the oil. The car wasn't leaking

One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - that it's cracked and rotted out. I had taken it to another mechanic for an oil change - it wasn't leaking oil before that, and he didn't mention anything to me about the oil pan being damaged or rotted out. What's going on here?

3. One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - it's cracked - this is after another mechanic changed the oil. The car wasn't leaking