Q: One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - it's cracked - this is after another mechanic changed the oil. The car wasn't leaking

One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - that it's cracked and rotted out. I had taken it to another mechanic for an oil change - it wasn't leaking oil before that, and he didn't mention anything to me about the oil pan being damaged or rotted out. What's going on here?

Hi there. Some mechanics are more in tuned to completing service than others. However, without physically inspecting your Hyundai, it’s hard to tell for sure if you have a cracked oil pan or not. I would recommend having an independent mobile mechanic complete an oil leak inspection.

3. One mechanic tells me I need a new oil pan - it's cracked - this is after another mechanic changed the oil. The car wasn't leaking