Q: One ignition coil in 2008 escape has gone bad. Was given a price if $720.00 to replace coil, change spark plugs and wires, do an e

Is $720.00 reasonable to replace ignition coil, spark plugs and wire, do emission tuneup and a 3 step fuel procedure

Hi there. The overall quote you received is about average for a local shop or dealership to offer these services. I would highly recommend if you have these services completed, to have them itemize every service they intend to offer, then compare it to the maintenance schedule tool we have on our website.

3. One ignition coil in 2008 escape has gone bad. Was given a price if $720.00 to replace coil, change spark plugs and wires, do an e