Q: On the highway it increases acceleration.

When I come to a complete stop RPM is running at 2. Once I taken my foot off the brake it takes off fast.

It sounds like your engine’s idle speed is way too high. It is possible that your throttle cable may have gotten stuck on something that is causing it to pull the throttle slightly at all times. It is also possible that the engine is running rich and revving higher to compensate for the extra fuel. I would recommend having an inspection performed by a professional to pinpoint the cause of the abnormal acceleration.

3. On the highway it increases acceleration.