Q: On starting excessive grinding

ON starting excessive grinding before start

3. On starting excessive grinding

Q: Getting error code P0463.

There is a strong likelihood that you are correct. The vast majority of the time an erratic fuel level is caused by a faulty fuel level sensor. I would recommend you ask for help to have the Check Engine Light...

Q: Oil leak from toyota 2e engine

The oil leak from your valve cover is generally caused by a failing valve cover gasket that is not properly sealing or a valve cover that is not properly torqued down. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come...

Q: Car will start but will not move.

Hi there. Sounds like the transmission is slipping or a part is broken causing the vehicle to not drive. First check the fluid in the transmission and see if it's low. If the fluid is full and red in color,...