Q: On start AC is working fine, after 5-10 mins i am starting to hear loud fast clicking noises.!?

AC died end of last year, simply not blowing cold air. I did nothing. This spring there was not refrigerant in the system, so i went to recharge it. There was a leak. I replace the line from condenser to evaporator, because it was leaking on connection between two hoses. Again my AC was not working, then my mechanic replace the AC control module, and finally AC starts to blow a cold air. Now after a 5-10 mins of working i am starting to hear loud fast clicking noises from the compressor department. Noises are very fast and loud, rapidly repeating. When i turn off AC, they stop. Again when i turn the AC on, now after a 3-5 mins they start again.... What is happening?

3. On start AC is working fine, after 5-10 mins i am starting to hear loud fast clicking noises.!?