Q: on my passenger side there is water under my rug coming in

how can i fix it and find out where its coming in I've looked everywhere

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in. If you ha...

Hey there, thanks for writing in. If you have a functioning air conditioning system (that is, one that you use) you should check to see that the A/C condensate is draining to the ground and not backing up and overflowing into the vehicle from the A/C evaporator under the dash. If there is any "antifreeze" odor, you could also have a leaking heater core in the passenger compartment. If you need to have this looked into further, a certified pro from YourMechanic can detect the leak and let you know what fixes may be needed.