Q: On my headliner my son splashed some moca coffee. How can i get this off?

On my headliner my son splashed some moca coffee on it.. how do i get it off?

At your local auto parts store, there will be several interior upholstry cleaners available that should work well. These cleaners can be used on carpet, seats, door panels, and headliners. I would recommend using a soft towel rather than the brush that comes with the cleaner in order to avoid damaging the headliner. If the cleaner is unable to get the stain out of the headliner, they also sell upholstry paint. This paint could be used to just paint over the stain in the color that the headliner was. This is more of a cover up rather than a resolution however.

• On my headliner my son splashed some moca coffee. How can i get this off?