Q: On my car, the transmission output speed sensor isn't responding at all. What do I need to do? I've scanned it with OBD scanner 2006 Hyundai Sonata

Rough shifting not want to shift to higher gear

Hi there - excellent diagnostic work thus far! The next step is to determine if the output speed sensor is producing a signal at all, and if so, is it a valid signal, or is the wiring to the sensor the problem? This will require an oscilloscope (or possibly an AC voltmeter will work) and a factory service manual which tells you what the electrical output of this sensor should look like. Examining the wiring first is an essential check as well. For assistance, I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. On my car, the transmission output speed sensor isn't responding at all. What do I need to do? I've scanned it with OBD scanner 2006 Hyundai Sonata