Q: On hot days, here in Arizona, when the engine temperateur guage reaches near mid point,. The engine will die.

Driving down the road, on a hot day, the engine will just die. It only seems to happen when the outside temperature is extreme. As in, over 100 degrees. When it dies, there is a code on the odometer that reads "no bus". And, the gauges will not engage, with the key on. I wait for about five minutes and everything seems to be back to normal.

3. On hot days, here in Arizona, when the engine temperateur guage reaches near mid point,. The engine will die.