Q: 4wd malfunctions

on-demand 4 wheel drive does not engage and light on dash does not show ? is there a relay or a fuse under the hood?

3. 4wd malfunctions

Q: My car won't start - 1994 Toyota Camry

First, check fuses for ignition and the engine management computer (ECU). Do you hear even the slightest "click" from the starter area? If so, the starter solenoid has failed. Given the age of your Toyota, the ignition switch or...

Q: Q: Transfer case shift motor

Hello. C0327 is the trouble code for a malfunction with the transfer case encoder motor as you alluded. This is the electric motor that allows the transfer case to engage into 4wd mode. This code is commonly caused by water...

Q: Egr solenoid

Hi there. Once these parts are replaced you need to do the test procedure with the same plug otherwise the light will remain on. If you did the reset then the circuit will need to be tested. It can also...