Q: On a two-and-a-half hour drive, an orange Engine Light came on! Car was driving as normal with no noise!

As above

Hi there. If the Engine Light has come on, it means that there is a problem within the powertrain that the computer has seen. I usually scan the computer for codes to see what comes up. The codes would let me know where to begin the diagnostics. It can be as easy as a bad gas cap or a bad sensor or something more serious. If you would like to have the Check Engine Light problem diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to pinpoint the problem and perform appropriate repairs.

3. On a two-and-a-half hour drive, an orange Engine Light came on! Car was driving as normal with no noise!