Q: On a 81 through 82 model mx2 lock out converter Th350 on the 4 pin connector the two wires I would use would be A+ - B-- terminal

I believe its a Th350 an it came out of a 81 corvette or camaro possibly nova and I am matting it to my 94 Astro van with a 4.3 liter vortech TBI.

A: Hello. For one, your van came with a 4L60E....

Hello. For one, your van came with a 4L60E. This is a four-speed, electronically controlled transmission. The TH350 is a 3-speed hydraulically controlled transmission. This swap is just not doable in my opinion. Even if you could complete the swap, the Check Engine Light would always be on and your fuel mileage would suffer. I recommend getting the proper replacement transmission for your vehicle and having it installed by a professional.