Q: On a '13 Audi A6 Quattro, where are the MAP and booster sensors?

Where are the MAP and boost sensors on this car? A picture or diagram would be very helpful.

The map sensor on most vehicles is located under or near the intake manifold. As for the booster sensor, I assume you mean a sensor that measures vacuum at the vacuum booster for the brakes. If this is true, it will likely be located on or near the brake booster vacuum line. You could also try to look up photos of what these two parst look like and then look under the hood for sensors that look similar.

3. On a '13 Audi A6 Quattro, where are the MAP and booster sensors?