Q: Omg help

It comes on but won't turn over the eps light and all the others come on when turned on but won't turn over motion gps tells me the batter is low I tried jumping it but nothing happens

Hi there:

Honestly, there are multiple issues possibly going on with your Hyundai that are causing the starting issues you’re experiencing. However, the best way to start the diagnosis is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home or where the car is currently parked and have them complete an engine is hard to start inspection; which will allow them to download the error codes that are illuminating the warning lights on your dash. This will give the mechanic an idea of what’s damaged so they can recommend the right repairs.