Q: old fiat specialist

Hello, I have a fiat 600 Multipla 1960 in Orange County, CA. I am looking for a fiat specialist in the area to assist me with mechanical issues.

Thanks, Enrique Torres

3. old fiat specialist

Q: i cant find hydraulic lifter replacements on your quoting. is it an option?

If you pulled out one or more of your push rods you may have had a lifter pulled out of its hole and it would of fell onto the top of the engine block under the intake manifold. You will...

Q: Brake Fluid Level Insufficient Warning Sign Error

This may suggest that your brake pads are worn and due to be replaced or that you have a leak somewhere in your brake hydraulic system. The brake reservoir has a sensor inside that detects when the brake fluid reaches...

Q: Q: Fuel gauge broke.

It sounds like you may have a bad sending unit in the fuel tank. Sometimes the old fuel sending unit floats no longer float in the fuel tank and will not show the proper level, these must be replaced. I...