Q: old fiat specialist

Hello, I have a fiat 600 Multipla 1960 in Orange County, CA. I am looking for a fiat specialist in the area to assist me with mechanical issues.

Thanks, Enrique Torres

3. old fiat specialist

Q: How to get my truck home with no brakes but a engine.

Hello. I would highly advise against driving a vehicle without brakes, as a vehicle with no brakes is unfit to drive on the road as you will not be able to safely stop the vehicle. Also, depending on your local...

Q: P0045 code and acceleration problems

Hello. This is an issue is caused by a turbo boost control issue. Most of the time, it is caused by either a dirty air filter, a leak in the air intake system or the turbo actuator or the turbo...

Q: Slight jerk when changing gears, especially when starting from a complete rest.

This may be a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor or a throttle position sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior...