Q: old fiat specialist

Hello, I have a fiat 600 Multipla 1960 in Orange County, CA. I am looking for a fiat specialist in the area to assist me with mechanical issues.

Thanks, Enrique Torres

3. old fiat specialist

Q: Float valve stuck

Hello. If the engine is running rich or flooding from too much fuel then the flaot may be stuck open. If it is not closing then it will barely run, if at all. It this started right after this carburetor...

Q: oil level not showing correctly on the dipstick

Hi there. At what point on the dipstick are you using to confirm "full"? Are you referring to where the top of the oil is located on the dipstick? This can be misread easily and sometimes gets the best of...