Q: old fiat specialist

Hello, I have a fiat 600 Multipla 1960 in Orange County, CA. I am looking for a fiat specialist in the area to assist me with mechanical issues.

Thanks, Enrique Torres

Hi Enrique. Our certified mechanics are ASE certified and some have individual component specialties, however, older Fiat’s are not among them. The Fiat 600 Multipla is one of the most unique cars ever built, so I hope you can find a good specialist to assist. You might want to contact the folks at Barrett Jackson to be honest; as they might know someone in OC to help you.

3. old fiat specialist