Q: Oky so everytime i try to start my car it makes this big loud clanking noise consistently on going when i try to start the car

Oky so everytime i try to start my car, it makes this loud clanking noise comsistently when i try to start the vechile i do have a video on what it sounds like can you tell what you think it maybe

A: I would need to hear the noise to be sure b...

I would need to hear the noise to be sure but when cranking the engine can only be one of two things. This could be the starter drive going bad or the flywheel has teeth worn or missing. Make sure the flywheel to torque converter bolts are tight when you remove the starter also. If you want to have this checked, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose your car's noise.