Q: Okay so I have a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria and my valve cover has a few leaks on it, and I don't have the money to buy a new cover.

I have a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria and my valve cover has a leak or a few leaks on it, and the previous owner used some gunk type of stuff that basically look like melted leaves and bugs. But I don't have the money to replace the valve cover, so I was wondering what is safe for me to use to patch the leaks after taking off the gunk that is on there? Please help.

3. Okay so I have a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria and my valve cover has a few leaks on it, and I don't have the money to buy a new cover.