Q: okay I had to have it have it jumped one time it wouldn't crank had to have a jump with jumper cables and when yo when I crank it

I crank up my truckit sounds real real rough and it shakes shakes from time to time when I put my foot on the accelerator makes a whirring noise I took it to AutoZone and he said it has low voltage and needle alternator but I don't think I alternator was the cause of making that rough idles very rough when I crank it up or drive it sounds like a motorcycle

A: If the battery is low and the alternator is...

If the battery is low and the alternator is not charging then the engine may not run at full power. The electrical system if low on voltage will cause the fuel injection and ignition system to not produce enough power. I suggest having the battery and alternator checked and replaced as needed.

If you'd like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your rough idle firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.