Q: okay I had to have it have it jumped one time it wouldn't crank had to have a jump with jumper cables and when yo when I crank it

I crank up my truckit sounds real real rough and it shakes shakes from time to time when I put my foot on the accelerator makes a whirring noise I took it to AutoZone and he said it has low voltage and needle alternator but I don't think I alternator was the cause of making that rough idles very rough when I crank it up or drive it sounds like a motorcycle

3. okay I had to have it have it jumped one time it wouldn't crank had to have a jump with jumper cables and when yo when I crank it