Q: ok thx Tim, I unplug the fuse and run a wire from high

Ok thx Tim, I unplug the fuse from the high side and a other fuse and run a wire from high side because the other 3 wires did not work and I got heat on the high side only and now my question is could my high & low fan switch be bad. thx in advance!

Hello, there is a blower motor resistor the reduces voltage over the circuit to lower or raise blower motor speed. The switch directs battery voltage to those resistors. Your blower motor resistor has failed. This part can be replaced. The blower motor can cause this resistor to fail if it is continually to much amperage. Good Luck

3. ok thx Tim, I unplug the fuse and run a wire from high