Q: Ok so I have a 2000 hyundai tiburon and I just swapped the fule pump and relay but my car only stays cranking it won't start I can

The car will stay cranking but will not start at all when I turn the key I can't even here my pump come on

Hi there. The first thing I’d verify is that you’re getting power to the fuel pump; as it’s possible that this is the source of your starting problem. If you are getting power, remove a fuel line prior to the fuel filter to ensure you’re getting fuel when the pump is powered. If it is, your starting problem is most likely related to ignition or throttle body problems. I would recommend contacting one of our mobile mechanics to complete a car is hard to start inspection if you can’t find the issue on your own.

3. Ok so I have a 2000 hyundai tiburon and I just swapped the fule pump and relay but my car only stays cranking it won't start I can