Q: Okay, my ignition is spinning loose and the car is stuck with the auxiliary on but wont start has no pressure.

So the auxiliary is stuck on but it won't start I replaced the ignition switch and also the ignition lock idk what else it can be any help would be aporiciates

Hi there. If the ignition switch is moving around, then the tabs that lock the switch in place on the switch are either broken or damaged. I recommend replacing the ignition switch. If you need further assistance with replacing the ignition switch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Okay, my ignition is spinning loose and the car is stuck with the auxiliary on but wont start has no pressure.