Q: Ok i have had a thermostat put on and a radiater put on my 2005 pontiac montana and its still getting hot and not blowing out hot

Ok i have had a thermostat put on and a radiater put on my 2005 pontiac montana and its still getting hot and not blowing out hot someone please help me

Two things to check. First, if the temperature is running normally, check the heater core for flow and temperature. The heater core is located behind the passenger side dashboard. Hoses run from the engine, through the firewall and to the heater core to provide heat for the interior. Make sure coolant is flowing through the core and that the heater control valve is actually opening to divert coolant to the heater core.. Second, if the heater core has proper flow, then the issue lies with the heater controls. The heater controls may not be signaling the blend door(s) under the dash to divert air through the heater core, or the blend door(s) themselves can be loose, broken, or detached. If none of this helps, have a certified technician look into the lack of heat to find the exact cause.

3. Ok i have had a thermostat put on and a radiater put on my 2005 pontiac montana and its still getting hot and not blowing out hot