Q: Ok I changed the wheel bearings in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport and after I changed the grinding got worse and tire gets super hot

Ok I changed the wheel bearing in the left front and now the grinding is worse and the tire area get super hot what could be the problem

If it is a 4WD or AWD Explorer, then it should be a hub/bearing assembly. It’s possible you have a defective assembly or possibly over-tightened the castle nut and damaged the new bearing. Same can apply if it a 2WD Explorer with individual inner and outer bearings. Over-tightening will damage the bearings.If it is 2WD with individual bearings, make sure the bearing races were replaced with the new bearings. If they were damaged from the original bearings and not replaced along with the new bearings, then the races may have damaged the new bearings. It can also be possible that you have a sticking or seized brake caliper. If the vehicle seems to pull a little to the left while driving then to the right when the brakes are applied, the caliper may be the cause and should be replaced in pairs. If this is not the case, then the bearings should be properly torqued and rechecked. However even if the torque is rechecked, the new bearings may now be damaged and continue to make noise and cause further damage. Check for proper tightness. If they were over tightened, you may have to replace the bearings once again and torque them properly.

3. Ok I changed the wheel bearings in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport and after I changed the grinding got worse and tire gets super hot