Q: Ok car starts and runs fine normal idle but once it gets up to warming temp it's like it starts to bog and dies.

Ok so when I start my car it's starts up good like normal then idles as usual no loping idle or nothing but as soon as it gets to warming temp it starts to sputter like it's not getting enough fuel and eventually dies. It happened after I was driving to work after about 20 mins of driving came to a red light and put in clutch and car just shut down waited about a minute and it fired back up and drove to work and home about 90km. Next morning started it to warm up went back in house about 10 mins came out car was off then started it and went to back out of driveway and shut off. Changed the distributor to brand new as well as spark plugs, wires, fuel filter. Now I'm getting 3 cel codes one for primary o2 one is for IAT and one was for ELD this morning just got a new one for water temp sensor? I reset ecu after going over everything and still get these codes???

With the randomness of the codes you are pulling, it is hard to determine what they have in common. When diagnosing mechanical errors like this, keep it simple. Due to the loss of power and stalling issue, I would like you to look at the one component that may have a huge effect over all of theses parts.

The ELD is a unit which measures the amount of power coming from the battery. It allows the alternator to adjust the field, and the amount of power generated by it. If you are experiencing issues with the ELD, which allows the battery and alternator to behave incorrectly, the other electrical components in the vehicle will not work. You may have more than one issue that is all coming to a head at once.

You can test the ELD with a multimeter, but any electrical testing can be dangerous, and we recommend you proceed with caution. If you’re not comfortable with this repair, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose the stalling issue firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. Ok car starts and runs fine normal idle but once it gets up to warming temp it's like it starts to bog and dies.