Q: Oil was leaking, put in over 4 qts of oil and oil leak stopper. White smoke coming tailpipe,engine shakes, car dies. Oil leaking.

I put in some STP oil leak stopper and it said 4-5 qts of oil with it so I just kept filling it up with oil first then put in the oil leak stopper. When I tried to start the car it turned over and ran for a little bit but started shaking real bad and died. There's a lot of white smoke coming out of the back and the car shakes after I turn it on almost immediately then shakes violently and probably would die if I didn't turn it off. There's oil dripping from something attached to the engine on the left side and coming out pretty heavy.

3. Oil was leaking, put in over 4 qts of oil and oil leak stopper. White smoke coming tailpipe,engine shakes, car dies. Oil leaking.