Q: Oil usage on new Jetta

I have a new 2015 VW Jetta S manual transmission. I have used more than half of the oil at 11,000 miles. Is that normal?

3. Oil usage on new Jetta

Q: Clutch bite point high with juddering on a 2003 Polo 1.4 TDI

Your clutch is just wearing out. When they start to bite high like that, and start to shutter, your pressure plate and disc are just starting to wear. So my advice is to go and get a clutch job done....

Q: Q: Car won't start even after jumpstart

The cable and its starters will need to be checked to see if power is getting from the battery to the starter. If it is, then the starter should be checked to see if it is getting a start signal...

Q: Engine light on code reads gas too lean what does that mean

Hi There, When the engine is running too lean this means that there is not enough fuel getting to the combustion chamber to be ignited as the engine runs. This can cause many different problems such as the engine stalling...