Q: Q: Oil sending unit

My oil guage keeps going from normal to zero. Had the oil sending unit replaced oil changed and it's still doing it. They put a guage on the engine shows maintaining 40-50 psi. What could be the problem

This suggests that the oil pressure sending unit may possibly have a faulty connection resulting in inaccurate readings. If the oil pressure is correct when checked manually, the only other possibility is the oil pressure sending unit or potentially the gauge itself is faulty. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your truck to determine what may be causing the faulty readings.

3. Q: Oil sending unit