Q: Oil pressure sensor came unplugged i need to know where to plug it back in at 1992 Geo Metro

drove to the store came back home oil light was on looked under the hood saw the oil pressure sensor came unplugged. Im just not sure where it was plugged in at. i just need to know where to plug the sensor back in at.

Hello - the oil pressure sensor on your Geo is located immediately above the oil filter. It is a single-wire connector. This sensor screws into the engine block just below the oxygen sensor wiring. For assistance, I recommend an electrical component service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Oil pressure sensor came unplugged i need to know where to plug it back in at 1992 Geo Metro