Q: Oil pressure sensor

Hi I recently noticed my oil pressure sensor light flicker randomly, so first thing I did was check my oil level and it was at the max mark, what can the issue be ? Could it be the actual sensor or do I have another issue. Thanks in advance

Just because the oil level is ok, doesn’t mean that there is good oil pressure. The very first thing you should do, is have the oil pressure tested. If the oil pressure is ok, then it could be a failing sensor, or it could be a wiring problem to the oil pressure sensor. If the oil pressure is not ok, then there could be a problem with the oil pump or failing engine bearings. Low oil pressure can cause severe engine damage, so an oil pressure warning light is not good to ignore. You should have the oil pressure light diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, as soon as possible.

3. Oil pressure sensor