Q: Oil pressure reading high

My oil pressure is around 40 when the engine is not cranked. Around 60 to 80 when running . Is this the oil pressure sensor faulty ?

3. Oil pressure reading high

Q: Dashboard havoc

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the...

Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is connected to the On-Board Diagnostics-Second Generation (OBD II) system, which gauges the vehicle’s emissions. When the malfunction indicator Warning Light illuminates, then the OBD II system has detected an issue with the emissions system,...

Q: Q: Why does the check engine light comes on and off

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...