Q: Oil pressure just started pegging out under acceleration.

My truck just started pegging out the oil pressure under acceleration, it wasn't doing this before. The oil levels fine and I cannot find a leak. After the trucks been running, and I shut it off but turn the ignition to on, the oil pressure sits in the middle and slowly drops back to zero with the engine off.

The truck in idle sits with the oil pressure at 1/2 when it was usually at 1/4 and under acceleration it would go to 1/2 and sit there.

Any advice?

3. Oil pressure just started pegging out under acceleration.