Q: Oil pressure going down

My car is loosing oil pressure when I accelerate hard. I think I need to change the oil pump.

3. Oil pressure going down

Q: When I turn on the vehicle, my parking lights flash repeatedly. When I turn the headlight switch on, they stop flashing.

Hello there, you have several different issues going on with your 2003 Dodge Durango. The most likely cause for the multiple and erratic electrical issues is a shorted wiring harness, these will effect multiple systems and cause this type of...

Q: I've changed valve seals and all gaskets I'm getting gray smoke from tailpipe in 2000 Silverado

Gray smoke suggests burning oil but you can use a scan tool to look at fuel trims and see if perhaps rich operation is contributing to the problem as well. With regard to replacing the seals, if the valve guides...

Q: Q: How do I use my manual rearview mirror?

Rearview mirrors are a great tool to have when changing lanes and reversing your vehicle. You can find your rearview mirror on your car’s ceiling, centered above your console, at the front. If you need a better view of what’s...