Q: Oil pressure gauge

I got in my truck this morning cranked it up and the oil pressure gauge didn't budge it just stayed at zero and the check engine light came on I drove to work about 20 miles and it ran fine and stayed at 210 degrees the whole way there. No loud noises from the motor no oil leaks and regular oil level in the truck

This usually means one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I would recommend first, to check the actual oil level in the motor by using the dipstick. Be sure the oil level reaches the "full" mark. If this registers as "full" then you likely have a faulty oil pressure sending unit. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing your oil pressure gauge not to work correctly.