Q: Q: Oil pan gasket replacement

Trying to change the leaking oil pan gasket, but underneath is not like the 3.3L engines. I am wondering what all I need to remove to just change out the oil pan. I need a diagram or something. Please help

This oil pan requires removal of the starter, front engine mount bracket, torque converter dust shield and then oil pan bolts to get off pan. Once the pan is cleaned then the gasket sealer is installed using a 1/8 inch bead of silicone on pan and around holes. Tighten oil pan bolts from inside out to 150 inch pounds. Reinstall the removed parts. If you need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the job then set an appointment and one will come to you ans perform the repairs.

3. Q: Oil pan gasket replacement