Q: Oil leaking when driving

My oil is leaking only when I am driving. The car is also cutting out slightly on the highway, and has a squeaky wheel.

Hello! The cutting off and oil leaks will have to be evaluated in person. It’s likely that you have a fuel issue that’s causing the car to randomly shut off, such as a clogged fuel filter. I suggest having a technician check the performance of the fuel system by doing a fuel pressure test. The technician should also check for seals that commonly leak oil, such as the valve cover gasket, tube seals, and the oil pan gasket.