Q: Oil leaking when driving

My oil is leaking only when I am driving. The car is also cutting out slightly on the highway, and has a squeaky wheel.

Hello! The cutting off and oil leaks will have to be evaluated in person. It’s likely that you have a fuel issue that’s causing the car to randomly shut off, such as a clogged fuel filter. I suggest having a technician check the performance of the fuel system by doing a fuel pressure test. The technician should also check for seals that commonly leak oil, such as the valve cover gasket, tube seals, and the oil pan gasket.

3. Oil leaking when driving