Q: Oil leaking everywhere after Manifold replacement

I recently had my manifold replaced. I know it was difficult as there was a bolt that rrally gave them trouble. It was broken off. After getting the car and driving approx 20 miles I noticed it smoking. I opened the hood and there was smoke near the manifold. I looked under the jeep and there is oil everywhere. It did not have this issue before taking it to the shop.

Hi Vanessa. Thanks for contacting us today. This is not a common problem that happens after replacing an intake manifold. If they had problems with a bolt, it’s likely that the manifold is not correctly torqued or secured - and is why you’re experiencing oil leaks. Unfortunately, this is not a repair our mobile mechanics can offer - so I would strongly recommend contacting this same shop as soon as possible to give them an opportunity to resolve this issue. If they refuse, please find a different mechanic repair shop or perhaps the dealership to fix this issue correctly. I would expect this to be a rather expensive repair, unfortunately.

3. Oil leaking everywhere after Manifold replacement