Q: Oil leaking around supercharger

I have oil leaking around the supercharger, but I can't see where it is leaking.

It could be the supercharger seals going out, but it is likely that the valve cover is what is leaking. When diagnosing an oil leak, it is important to start from the highest point and work your way down. A leak at the top of the engine will saturate components below it. I suggest having a qualified technician pinpoint the leak and complete necessary repairs to avoid further damage to the engine due to low oil levels.

3. Oil leaking around supercharger