Q: Oil leak\replacement

Don't know how to change a oil pan gasket on the Buick park avenue

3. Oil leak\replacement

Q: My car will start up. But died after 30 seconds. Then it won't start again unless I wait 20 to 30 mins

This may be a sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly. The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...

Q: How long does it take to change oil pan & gaskets?

Hi there. The oil pan gasket could take from 1.75 to 2.50 hours depending on the technician that is working on the vehicle. If you are not a mechanic and are wanting to change the oil pan gasket and have...

Q: There's like a ticking noise coming from my engine that only happens when I drive on a highway and when stopping at a red light.

The noise that you are hearing from the engine could be one or more lifters ticking. The lifters use oil from the engine to create a hydraulic pressure in them to keep them in contact with the valvetrain. If the...