Q: Q: Oil leak in car

My car is leaking oil.

3. Q: Oil leak in car

Q: How many miles you need change differential oil

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Toyota Sequoia. The fluid change intervals should be listed in the owners manual for the vehicle. As a rule of thumb, the differential fluid should be changed every 30,000-50,000 miles. If you'd...

Q: Car starts fine in the morning then after I stop it won't start back up an backfires real bad

Hi there: On a carburetor powered V-6 it is very likely that your choke or idle adjustment screw on the carb is dirty and simply needs to be cleaned. If you've never done this before on your vehicle, it might...

Q: Battery drain when starting. I here a clicking noise, and it won't start. Why is that?

Hello. This may be a faulty starter relay. The starter relay is a small unit usually in the fuse box that directs power to the starter from the battery. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will...